We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
This time, I'm looking for an Android Developer for a banking project related to transaction fraud detection. Sounds serious? For sure! And it's interesting!
Culture of work:
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
- Car parking
- Relax room
Android Developer is responsible for developing the most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using iterative software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
He is be required to continually enhance their skills within a number of specialisms which include front end, development, security, testing, and operational support
- Solid experience in mobile engineering
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
- Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- Experience in setting up CI is a plus
- Contributions to open source projects is a plus