API Automation Test Engineer
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
What will make you happy here?
- You will have possibility to work 100% time remotly
- Development - You will have the possibility to develop your ideas with other QA Engineers, not only from your project.
- Interesting meetings – You will be a part of our brainstorming sessions and internal meetups.
- Super Hero program – You will Show and share your superpower. Each of us has a superpower which might make delivery faster or just make your team happy
- Are you looking for new challenges? Current problems make you bored? - We are developing different products so you will always find a place/team with new problems to solve.
- You will Create maintaining and constantly look for Automation improvements in the development, testing, and implementation process.
- Participate in discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
- Executing and documenting test results
- Participate releases and giving QA sign offs
- Cooperating with Cross Functional teams (test data)
- Software development and strong coding skills (experience with Java and Spring Framework)
- Understanding of reactive style of application development
- Experience with test automation of backend/Rest API
- Deep knowledge and understanding of testing methodology
- Strong analytical skills
MUST have skills
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Maven
- Hands on experience on REST ASSURED/JUnit framework for API testing
- Hands on experience on Cucumber, BDD methodology, Gherkin syntax
- Hands on experience in any Java IDE (e.g. Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Hands on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) an it’s working
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response mechanism
- Working experience in Agile methodology / SAFe with ‘in-sprint’ automation
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills