Automation Test Engineer
100% Remote Work
Join the team that creates a new banking Public Website with the same experience across the markets.
One development deployed to many countries with just different content, introducing dynamic and personalized experience for customers.
Deployed now to 20 countries and still growing, will replace 2G pages in those countries.
- Participate in discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
- Executing and documenting test results
- Participate releases and giving QA sign offs
- Cooperating with Cross Functional teams (test data)
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Maven
- Hands on experience on REST ASSURED/JUnit framework for API testing
- Hands on experience on Cucumber, BDD methodology, Gherkin syntax
- Hands on experience in any Java IDE (e.g. Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Hands on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) an it’s working
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response mechanism
- Working experience in Agile methodology / SAFe with ‘in-sprint’ automation
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills