AWS Devops Engineer / Python Developer
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Remote contract or flexible WFH
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, life insurance, etc.)
Supporting project teams to build safe, reliable and secure systems that address bank business needs is fundamental to this team’s responsibilities.
To do this, we need people who will:
- Contribute to the security controls in place that ensure the security of bank assets that evolve continually with AWS improvements and evolving project needs.
- Build and automate tooling and services that help many / all projects to build applications in a secure and efficient way.
- Develop robust artefacts including code modules that help project teams to get their security profiles right before any infrastructure is built.
- Write clear documentation outlining everything that we build, highlighting the key points that can be read by technical and non-technical people.
- Proficient with CI/CD tooling including Jenkins
- Demonstrable testing experience, e.g. unit, integration, functional testing.
- Broad experience working across many AWS services (+3 years of experience) , including Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway.
- Practical experience of DevOps practises and Agile working. You build it, you own it, you support it mentality.
- Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Outgoing strong communicators who love working collaboratively to achieve their objectives.
- Senior engineers who are comfortable leading major incident investigations, providing on-call support and managing projects with junior colleagues.
- You must believe that security is a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context.
- Experience in Python
- A welcome experience in: Terraform, Ansible