We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! Its simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
You are a Technical Support Engineer; passionate about customers and their experience. You have a breadth of technical knowledge (vs depth) and you are responsible to manage incidents and technical operations on production platform. You understand overall systems architecture and are able to drive swift resolution of incidents by coordinating and with various technical teams. (DevOps, Infrastructure, Engineering, Suppliers ) You have experience in automation and will drive improvement to streamline monitoring, alerting and incident resolution processes, in collaboration with our DevOps and Engineering teams.
As a member of Cloud Operations team you will aim high, embrace challenge and always do whats right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the companys technical direction and long term decision making.
- Monitor our Production systems and react to alerts swiftly.
- Ensure 24x7 availability of our product platform working with the Tech teams
- Participate in the development of our monitoring & alerting strategies with the DevOps team across multiple cloud environments, in particular AWS, using advanced monitoring tools like AppDynamics
- Manage incidents, categorization, triage, resolution and escalation
- Communicate appropriately with our business stakeholders on incidents (Customer Service)
- Participate in an oncall/shift rota
- Implement automation with our DevOps team in order to work more effectively and efficiently
- Perform various Technical Operations in collaboration with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams (patching, log management, space management )
- Develop various technical runbooks in collaboration with other tech teams.
- Participate in the continuous improvements of our operational processes (Incident, Problems, Change )
- Provide input in Post Incident Review / Post Mortem and take initiative in order to prevent and reduce incidents
- Strong experience in Incident & Event Management (NOC, App Support)
- Experience with support and troubleshooting of 24x7 high volume transactional Web applications,
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Experience of Cloud infrastructure and platform services, (we run on AWS and Azure)
- One of those : Inter-system, microservices and message bus technologies
- APM systems such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics and/or New Relic
- Alerting tool as PagerDuty
- Experience in Scripting languages such as Python, Bash and PowerShell