We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Learning platforms
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
About the project
Implementation of a new service at Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Service a long term strategic solution for the bank providing a processing (BigData) of european payments data for the purpose of data analysis, data science, product management decisions, AML, storage, archiving and KYC processes. Mass Payment Data & Cloud processing platform using the latest technology stack and integrated Google tools. Interesting set of surrounding interfaces using different integration layers and protocols (API, SAPI, PubSub, BQ ingestions, Juniper ingress, egress, ConnectDirect, IBM MQ etc) as the consolidation of the orchestration layer achieving the sustainable quality and outcome.
- Analyze / Review requirements, prepare the design document, system / solution proposal document and system test plans.
- Enhancements to ingestion pipelines on Data Proc / Big Query.
- Building and managing data pipelines in Python.
- Machine Learning (ML) as a service platform on GCP.
- CI / CD for ML model deployments.
- Execute project specific development or configuration and maintenance activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
- Setting up the right environment for projects
- Experienced in data engineering (Hadoop, Data proc, Spark, etc.). Python, SQL, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes
- Experienced in developing data ingestion & manipulation pipelines in production.
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge on GCP Data services preferred.
- Working experience in a managing a large database.