We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
Our goal is to enable mobile-centred smart banking faster, more effectively and in a way that sets the standard of modern banking and paves the way for bank of the future.
Creating a new Public Website with the same experience across the markets.
One development deployed to many countries with just different content, introducing dynamic and personalized experience for customers.
Deployed now to 20 countries and still growing, will replace 2G pages in those countries.
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
- Multisport, medical care, group insurance
- Maintain and develop good quality code independently, without constant supervision.
- Ensure that work adheres to Group and local standards at each stage of the development.
- Demonstrate and apply and understanding of business domain knowledge.
- To undertake those activities assigned by Functional Technical Lead, review and provide appropriate support to pre-project enquiries (e.g.as a result of Change Request, Initial Requests and general enquiries).
- To liaise and co-ordinate with other stakeholders both within and outside of software development to ensure smooth delivery of projects/systems.
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their business needs; demonstrating and being respected for your domain knowledge.
- Clear communications and relationships as appropriate with customers, suppliers and colleagues at every level.
- The role holder will at all times work under the direction of the senior programmer.
- Under direct guidance, undertake analysis, coding or unit testing tasks.
Knowledge & Experience we need
- More than one-year experience with ReactJS (doesn’t need to be commercial experience).
- Knowledge on TypeScript.
- Knowledge of computer science: design patterns, big O notation, sorting algorithms, …
- Protectiveness and initiative to take challenges, eg. code re-factoring, improvements to the existing code base, challenge requirements, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/HTML5/SCSS/CSS.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with agile methodologies, especially Scrum, Kanban - proper mindset is part of the job.
- Ability to solve problems and develop efficiently without large frameworks, due to backend specifics (AEM - awareness is a plus).