We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
About the project:
You will develop new functionalities for the product which enables customer to capture their government issued identity document and verifies the document’s authenticity. This is then combined with fully digital anti-impersonation check.
- you will work with Java 11
- new functionalities: 95%
- maintenance: 5% - application support.
- support is voluntary (additionally payable)
- long-term project
- an exceptionally strong, well-coordinated team that sets the bar high, but from which you can learn - you can find out about it already during the technical interview
- great autonomy of engineers - they have an impact on the entire project, they determine the architecture, road map of the project themselves, each new person will have an equal vote in their ideas
- typical Scrum, Agile approach - everyone takes responsibility for every part of the software development process
- Whenever needed cooperation with rest of a team regarding:
- writing infrastructure terraform/cloud formation and CI/CD pipelines in groovy
- writing unit tests in spock, e2e tests in cucumber, contract based tests in PACT
- defining architecture and solutions including R&D on cloud and 3rd party vendors’ services
- Java (must)
- React (must)
- JS (must)
- Node.js (nice to have)
- AWS (nice to have)