We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
· Possibility to be involved in an international project
· Flexible working hours
· Informal work environment
· Agile methodologies
· Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
· Friendly teams and people focused attitude
· Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
· Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
· Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
· Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
· Benefit package (health care, multisport, life insurance, etc.)
· Fruits on a weekly basis
· Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
· You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Speaking to the product owner (traders) to understand new feature requirements
o Development of new features
o Automating regression testing of new software
o Frequent deployment of multiple software packages to production
o Production availability – we collectively build and own the service
o Peer review of colleague’s changes
o Speak up and help shape how we do things better
· Familiar with TDD, continuous integration and delivery environment using Git/Stash/Teamcity or equivalent tooling
· English at least B2 level
Nice to have:
· UI development experience using the React or Angular framework
· Experience with REST, messaging technologies and JVM performance tuning.
· MongoDB, Solace, TIG stack experience
· Experience building cloud based solutions using public cloud providers.
· An interest in Equity or Equity Derivatives trading business
· A passion for software development outside of work through involvement in open source, working groups, meetups etc.