We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Exciting job in multinational and cross-border teams, at the heart of banking industry,
- Unique opportunities to develop your career in leading financial organization,
- Constant support to drive your career further and explore other roles across the bank,
- Competitive salary, private health care and interesting employee benefits, including free sports and fitness classes, game rooms and massages, staff events, and great coffee!
What you will be doing:
• Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
• Hands on with Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
• Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code bases is vital.
• Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
• Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thorough the global team
• Taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
• Keen to collaborate with others, and you’ll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
• Experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
What you will bring to the role:
• Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
• Hands on experience on using Swift 2+ to develop iOS App
• Strong experience with Xcode7, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
• Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
• Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
• Experience with UI automation (any tool)
• Experience with OS X shell scripting and Xcode's / Fastlane’s command-line tools