We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
- Multisport, medical care, group insurance
- Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
- Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code bases is vital.
- Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Experienced with a range of agile practices
- Work in a Devops culture
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Experience on Swift 2+ to develop iOS App
- Strong experience with Xcode7, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
- Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
- Regularly write unit tests
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)
- Experience with OS X shell scripting and Xcode's / Fastlane’s command-line tools
- Some experience with any server-side technology (e.g. ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- You should be comfortable with pair programming.
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.