Quality Automation Specialist (Mid/Senior)
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
What we offer:
- Remote work with occasional onsite visits
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- International projects
- Agile methodologies
- Your chose of employment form
- Small project teams
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, life insurance, etc.)
The Quality Automation Specialist is responsible for undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models including both Waterfall and Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery environment (CICD), to ensure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the Idea to Value life cycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market to ensure the detection of any defect is identified at the earliest possible moment and supports Teams to develop quality solutions reliably and predictably and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value.
Automated Testing relates to all stages of the Idea to Value life cycle including smoke/sanity, static testing, systems testing, systems integration, regression, progression , user acceptance testing, release testing, enabling a repeatable set of tests to be conducted quickly, ensuring consistency of quality through the delivery lifecycle and improving overall quality over time. This role works at all levels to enable cross skilling of colleagues with the skills and benefits of end-to-end automation testing ensuring quality is embedded in all activities and aspects of delivery and not a phase at the end.
Minimum Skills: java, cucumber, gherkin, automation
- Experience of developing bespoke testing frameworks, test strategy and planning, reporting, defect management, and behaviour-driven development
- Understanding of Microservice projects
- Solid technical skills in Java, Cucumber, Cloud Technologies, JIRA and Confluence
- Significant experience with agile development practices, continuous integration and test automation (TDD, BDD, Selenium).
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
- An understanding of the financial services industry, particularly retail banking and lending products is an advantage