Senior Front-end Enginner
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 14 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Working in scrum teams
- Work on international projects
- Group insurance
- Multisport card
Several positions and teams:
- mid (Feature Team),
- senior (new calculation platform; team building the business workflows and experiences)
- principal (Platform team; work with the various Feature Teams
- The design, production, testing and implementation of working code
- Works across the lifecycle, from requirements analysis to design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
- Liaises with the Domain Architect and other key stakeholders to understand how the Domain works, how it supports business objectives and the role of the platform within this
- Improves performance continually through the ongoing evaluation and analysis of metrics
- The application of agile methods to the development of software
- The production of resilient and long-lived software
- Produces software that meets current non-functional requirements and is flexible to cope with future functional and non-functional needs
- The delivery of Intentional Architecture and the formulation of Emergent Design
- Collaborates with the Domain Architect to understand the wider Platform, Domain and Enterprise agendas supporting realisation of these
- Realises the architecture by elaborating the relevant aspects in the production of programme designs
- Works with Software Engineers in the production and prototyping of innovative ideas.
- Uses, and contributes to the development of, standard patterns
- The use of DevOps techniques
- Designs and develops software with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities – using executable patterns
- Plays a major role in the Engineering Centre of Excellence (CoE) by promoting best practice . Is a member or leader of one or more communities of practice (CoP)
- Significant experience of software engineering, software or database design and architecture
- Experience of developing software within a DevOps and Agile framework where products have to be delivered to short delivery cycles, frequent deployment and continuous development
- Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing programming best practice, particularly scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
- An expert understanding of the latest market trends, technologies and tools
- Significant and demonstrable experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools
- The ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- A background of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
- Experience of designing or implementing APIs