Senior .Net Developer
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- B2B / contract of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Macbook pro or Lenovo to choose
- Car parking
- Relax room
- Analyse & capture functional & non-functional requirements for long-term and short-term projects
- Design and implement tools and features to high standards and in timely manner using test driven development techniques
- Provide 3rd line of Technical Support for the teams’ application
- Contribute to the strategic vision for building up the team’s development infrastructure
- Manipulate large and complex data sets
- Actively engage with other team members for development projects and contribute to team discussions on development issues
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives
- Coach and support less experienced team members on development practices, hold regular code review
- Provide prompt resolution of problem issues related to the relevant software
- Solid knowledge and experience (5+ years) with C#/.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Windows Forms
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / REST API
- Knowledge of designing and developing multi-tier and multi-layer applications
- Knowledge and experience of designing and developing systems using micro services
- Very good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, initiative, discipline
- Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills
- Unit testing technics and frameworks
- Fluency in English both spoken and written