Senior Universal Analyst
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
• Supports prioritisation of project work maximising business value
• Provide analytical SME support to bank wide projects, bringing analytical expertise to cross functional working groups
• Strong ability to simplify complex data into clear data visualisations and compelling insight, while making clear and actionable recommendations spotting potential business issues and opportunities
• Performs data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis and manages multiple analytical deliveries concurrently
• Continually refreshing knowledge and skills on latest technical developments within analytics and ensures changes to industry best practices are adopted
• Utilises different project management methodologies and applies as appropriate
• Collects, profiles, collates and maps appropriate data for usage in new or existing solutions as well as for on-going data activities
• Work closely with wider areas of analytics to help progress projects & initiatives, translate business questions into clear analytical plans and drive innovative data use in the bank
• Responsible for day-to-day management of stakeholder relationships up to and including L1 / Lead equivalent
• Support improving team and customer performance by role modelling Core Service Behaviours, adoption of Determined to Lead
Knowledge and experience:
• Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline or equivalent practical experience in an analysis related field
• Significant experience with analytical /database querying software such as SQL/SAS/R/Python, data visualisation software, big data environments and/or using cloud environments for analysis
• Proven track record of delivering a complex analytical service; experience of articulating and translating business questions using statistical techniques
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and a highly effective communicator
• Proven track record of building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with key business stakeholders
• Ability to identify wider business impact / opportunities across key outputs and processes
• Experience of coaching and development of more junior analysts and experience of delivering through others
• Able to work unsupervised on all but the most complex of tasks
• Experience of managing risks as either operationally or as part of a project team
• Display behaviours in line with our Critical People Capabilities
- Medical package
- Multisport card
- Lunch card
- Coupons for cultural events
- Internal sports groups/social initiatives
- Large parking lot with possibility of reservation