We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, life insurance, etc.)
- Performing manual functional tests of a web application
- Creating test cases based on received business requirements
- Identifying and reporting defects
- Performing integration tests
- Monitoring test environments and ensuring that problems are addressed (if any occur)
- Communicating with business representatives as part of acceptance tests
- Communicating with representatives of other teams, if required by project conditions
- Reporting testing progress to Test Manager, ensuring compliance with set time frames
- Taking active part in discussions about issues, proposed solutions etc.
- Making recommendations for improvement etc.
- Extensive commercial experience in functional testing of web applications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of testing principles and best practices (certification will be a plus e.g. ISTQB)
- Strong analytical skills for business requirements analysis, investigation of potential issues etc
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with test management tools (e.g. Zephyr)
- Experience with API testing tools (e.g. Postman, SoapUI)
- Familiarity with Gherkin
- Basic knowledge about test automation frameworks (e.g. cucumber, selenium)