Technical Delivery Manager
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
- Exciting job in multinational and cross-border teams, at the heart of banking industry,
- Unique opportunities to develop your career in leading financial organization,
- Constant support to drive your career further and explore other roles across the bank,
- Competitive salary, private health care and interesting employee benefits, including free sports and fitness classes, game rooms and massages, staff events, and great coffee!
- Free parking next to the office for cars, bikes and motorcycles.
o Several years of professional experience leading an IT team with excellent coaching skills of IT employees in an international environment ideally with engineering background
o Proven track record of successfully managed design and delivery of IT solutions/projects. Someone having engineering/development background
o Ability to identify business risks and compliance issues and design proactive solutions
o Candidate has strong understanding of Software Delivery lifecycle, engineering background would be a plus.
o Good understanding of Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery model & best practices
o DevOps & DevSecOps experience & best practices understanding would be a plus.
o Understanding of the programme / project lifecycle
o Understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
o A thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of banking environment
o Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running programme governance